Timeline for NIE 2019
- November 16, 2018 to February 8, 2019: registration period
- February 15, 2019 to February 25, 2019: late registration period. Please note that the late registration fee is $30 per order.
- February 26, 2019 to February 28, 2019: registration closes.
- March 1, 2019: exam Opens
- March 15, 2019: payments must reach AATI by this date. If payments are not received by this date, students will be automatically disqualified.
- March 31, 2019: exam closes
- April 30, 2019: results are announced
- All exams will be administered online using the Quia platform.
- Teachers can register their students at www.quia.com/nieorder or using the link on the button below.
- The cost per exam is $8.00 per student. The Certificates will be available online at no cost.
- Each exam consists of 50 items (except for Novice which includes 40 items) divided in 2 parts with an Interpretive Reading and an Interpretive Listening / Viewing section.
- The exam can be administered in one or two separate sessions.
- The exam should last no more than 70 mins. to complete (both parts); or 40 minutes per part.
- Each student needs access to a computer or tablet connected to the Internet. We strongly recommend reviewing Quia’s technical requirements at http://www.quia.com/help/tech/system-requirements.html
- Before administering the National Italian Exam, please familiarize yourselves with the Test Administration Instructions.
- Please note that in order for your students to participate in this examination, you must be a member of the National AATI in good standing during the year in which the exam is taken. To become a member of the AATI, please visit the AATI website.
- To pay your order for the AATI National Italian Exam, please visit: https://bancheri.utm.utoronto.ca/aati_membership/NIE_payment.html
- If you have any questions or require further information, please send an e-mail to Gina Maiellaro at email@example.com or Salvatore Bancheri at firstname.lastname@example.org